On 13th of September 2016 the Cyprus government announced the NEW revised Scheme for Naturalization of Non-Cypriot Investors by Exception.
The aim of the new Scheme for Naturalisation of Investors is to attract foreign direct investments to the island and at the same time boost the Cyprus economy and Cyprus company formations, which is one of the legal vehicles that third country nationals and European citizens can use to access the opportunities and competitive advantages that Cyprus has to offer.
By investing at least €2.5m in Cyprus, a third country national, or even a European citizen, will be able to sign up to one of the best, if not the best, naturalisation schemes of the planet. The citizenship scheme provides a variety of investment options such as real estate, participation in Cypriot companies, alternative investment funds and financial assets or government bonds or a combination of the above.
Some of the advantages that an investor can enjoy by signing up to the NEW revised Scheme for Naturalisation of Non-Cypriots by exception are the following:
- By acquiring the Cyprus citizenship, the investor automatically acquires EU citizenship. Due to the above, an investor has the right to live, work and study in all 28 EU countries. In addition, the investor has the right to security within the European social, health and legal system.
- High net worth individuals, originating from third countries, who have invested or wish to invest into the European market, by acquiring the Cyprus/European Passport will be able to be close to their investments without facing the problems, delays or the bureaucracy of issuing European visas.
- By acquiring the Cyprus Passport, investors will be able to travel freely within EU and be close to their business and investments.
- By acquiring the Cyprus citizenship, investors will be able to take advantage of the many investment opportunities that Cyprus provides.
- Investors will also be able, if they wish, to live in Cyprus and enjoy one of the safest places on earth and one of the best climates in the Mediterranean.
- By investing in Cyprus, investors can have access, for their businesses and operations, to a specialised and talented human capital.
- They can have access to the Cyprus tax system, which is one of the most advantageous tax systems in Europe, offering one the lowest corporate tax rates (12.5%) and with no taxation on their worldwide income from dividends and interest.
- They can have access to one of the most reliable legal systems in the world, which is surrounded by the most advanced regulatory frameworks of the European Union.
- This program may also be valuable to European investors who wish to have a second European nationality, in this way waving the uncertainty that some political decisions cause to their business operations or even their everyday lives, e.g. Brexit.
- Citizens of Cyprus can travel without a visa to 169 countries around the world including European Union Countries, Canada and Australia.
Click here for the full article and for more details on how to acquire the Cyprus Citizenship.
Contact one of our officers NOW to get more information about the procedure to obtain Cyprus Citizenship, or to initiate the registration of a company in Cyprus and start realising the return of investing in an onshore, low-tax, EU jurisdiction.Simply fill in the contact box below or contact us by email on firstname.lastname@example.org