In addition, a number of significant non-tax benefits that can be achieved from Cyprus Structures include:
- Use of the “High Credibility EU Status” of Cyprus Entities in order to transact internationally. Examples:
- it is a well known fact that EU Service Providers are subject to significantly less stringent due diligence requirements by banks and other institutions and entities,
- EU VAT Registration and verifiability of company details on the EU VIES system are widely considered as a criterion of added commercial credibility.
- Pre-immigration planning.
- Hedging against currency fluctuations.
- Reduction in securities transaction costs.
- Exemption from exchange controls.
- Deployment of expansion strategies.
- Asset Protection and shielding from litigation.
- Confidentiality in Business and Financial affairs (anonymity).
- Estate planning.
- Access to new sources of finance.
- Improved investment returns.
- Creation of an International Equity base.
- Reduction in employee costs.
- Easier repatriation of funds.
Follow the links below to go to the relevant section:
Contact one of our officers to initiate the incorporation of a Cyprus registered company and start reaping the full benefits of an onshore, low-tax, EU jurisdiction. Simply fill in the contact box below or contact us by email on email@example.com