In terms of our Professional Intermediaries’ Network, we have a clear and committed strategy of: Our Strategy:
- “Zero conflict of interest” with members of our Network. Ultimately, we consider clients referred to us by professional intermediaries as their clients and not ours.
- Non-Expansion (opening own offices or offering “local services”) in countries where we maintain a network (i.e. countries outside Greece or Cyprus), again to avoid conflict of interest issues.
- Focusing mainly on Cyprus Tax Services, Cyprus Company Formation and Cyprus Corporate Administration Services, leaving room for the intermediaries to provide all other advice (services). Essentially, in the usual case, FBS provide only the “Cyprus or Cyprus-Related Element” to your international tax planning clients.
- Avoiding the provision of other “peripheral services” such as Asset Management and other Financial Services, Real Estate, Information Technology, etc., so we can maintain a “sharp focus on our core activities” and avoid conflicts of interest issues.
- To maintain a professional attitude, focusing on “flawless execution” of our core services.
Follow the links below to go to the relevant section:
Contact one of our officers to initiate the incorporation of a Cyprus registered company and start reaping the full benefits of an onshore, low-tax, EU jurisdiction. Simply fill in the contact box below or contact us by email on firstname.lastname@example.org